Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Sometimes... I don't like being me.

Probably I shouldn't take it so seriously - to be honest, I think I'm being really harsh on myself since yesterday.

I almost messed up my girlfriend's life - she's on another country and was counting on me to run some errands that would assure her safe stay there.

I know why I'm making it so difficult for myself to just let it go. I just love her too much, and the thought that I've let her down is almost unbearable. The worst part is that, as always, when we read or hear something our brain makes it sound like a good thing or a bad thing, depending on our humor and its own strange criteria. And, in this mind state, everything I read only makes me remember the fact that she was counting on me - and I don't enjoy being myself that way.

0 comments: