Pages

Friday, June 22, 2007

'cause pi is good.

Sometimes I can't help but feel overwhelmed by the way some things happen in life. I think about people I knew years ago, and then wonder where they are now. Among these people there are friends I wish I had more contact with, and there are people I wish I got to know better.

But life follows its own path and the best one can do is to try and follow it however possible.

It's an odd feeling, though, when I begin to think how different my life would be if I had met people in other circumstances...

Things happen so quickly sometimes I just wish the world would stop for a minute...

Oh well. I must say, though, that despite the apparent depressive tone of this post, I am very happy. A bit worried - mostly because my deadline is beginning to show its ugly face on the horizon - but happy.

---

Last post was the 100th post on this blog. I wish it were about something more worth the time I took to type the words, but unfortunately I didn't realize that until now, when I logged in to write something else.

0 comments: