Pages

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Oh well.

Sometimes I catch myself wondering if I say too much in posts like the last one.

I think it cannot be helped. Sometimes we just have a lot to say, and not necessarily we know the best way to say it. So we say it anyway, as best as we can.

The last post was something like that. I began writing about something and moved on to another subject almost without noticing. Sometimes it happens - I just keep writing, and whatever comes to mind ends up being transferred to the keyboard. This time, I'm keeping track of what I write, mostly because my main impulse was to write about a few things I said in the last post, which didn't turn out the way I thought they would, mostly because I didn't think very hard about what I was writing. Am I making any sense here? Oh well. My point is, sometimes I wish I could do more. I am very afraid of being mediocre, so I try to justify everything I do, regardless of necessity. However, and I just thought of that, I am glad I'm not perfect. Actually, I'm pretty far from that, which makes it even better, because that means I can get better in a lot of ways.

In other news, I'm happy. 2006 was a fantastic year for me. More on that later on, in the "happe new year post". See ya.

0 comments: