Pages

Sunday, December 17, 2006

It's Dec 17... wow!

It's been a while again, I know. Probably no one even comes here anymore. But I intend to keep this anyway. I like to read things I wrote in the past; that gives me a sense os continuity, and shows me the differences between what I have been and what I am.

One thing that never ceases to astonish me is how I become a lot more "present", in a way, when things go wrong. It seems that there's a lot to write about. Or, to be honest, rant about. I guess I just don't have what it takes to comment about good things that happen to me. I've always been like that, often ranting about anything and not talking about other things.

Anyway, let me try to make a "short version" of what has happened since Nov 20, the date of my last post here.

First of all, my semester is over. Well, not quite, since there's an itsy bitsy report waiting to be written... anyway, it's not that urgent, so I consider my semester finished. I think I've done good enough, and my grades are undoubtedly better than last semester's.

It's been three months with Sam now. The best three months of the year, I should say. I expect (or rather want) this relationship to last a long time. I never know how to talk about people I like this much, things I like in her, and that stuff. I fail to comprehend completely why I fell for her, but the point is, it doesn't really matter. What matters is that a care about her a lot (love is a big word, but it's been around for some time now).

The year is nearing its end, and I can barely believe that 2006 is almost done. It seemed like yesterday that I was in my first class, freshman year. Boy, it's been a long time...

Well, I think that's it. Obviously it's not, but anyway, I wouldn't remember everything or, even if I did, I wouldn't have the patience to write about everything. I just hope I can update this a little more often than I did in the last two or three months.

See ya.

0 comments: