Pages

Sunday, July 02, 2006

It's over.

Yesterday was a very good day.

The EIRPG was fine, but the only thing I regret is that I'm going through financial problems. There were a LOT of Exalted books there, all of them at very low prices. And there I was, only able to look at them and curse the people responsible for this. Anyway, I hope I can go back to the book store sometime in the second semester and do my shopping. I wasn't able to make it in time to see Sean Punch's talk, which I was kinda looking forward to.

I met friends I didn't see in a long time. One of them has recently came back from Japan. It was nice. A lot of people that don't see each other very frequently got together and all we did was just talking, and it was great. After a few problems, like going out to get the stuff for dinner, ou running out of gas and we having to move the whole "event" to another house, we got food around 1:30 am. And there we were, eating pasta and wathing [adult swim]. The best part, though, was yet to come: a whole can of "brigadeiro" was waiting for us after dinner. There was a lot of left over, but the guys were kind enough to give me the candy as a gift. What a joyous moment! =P

I ended up getting back home around 6 in the morning.

Sometimes I think how lucky I am for having so many friends. During the EIRPG I had to keep going back and forth so I could be with everyone. The sad thing is that I wasn't able to say bye for all of them, though... I just wish I could keep in touch with everyone more often. I feel somewhat guilty for being away sometimes.

In other news, the world cup is over for Brazil. Finally, maybe this country will get back to normal. 'nuff said.

0 comments: