Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Where are you from?

So I was checking traffic statistics for this blog and a few curious facts came to my attention.

The first of them is that the major source of traffic is not Brazil, but the United States. Brazil is second and the UK comes third.

The second curious thing I found out that the major referrer site is not other than phdcomics's forum. This is really surprising, since I've been away from the phorums for some time (not by choice, mind you).

I'm glad this thing has so many visitors from other countries (like Germany, the UK, Canada, Argentina, even Philippines and New Zealand!), despite the nauseating lack of worthy content. I wish I could be able to write more interesting posts so your visits wouldn't be a total waste of time.

0 comments: