Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Gotta earn it.

Yesterday was Yoshi's birthday. To celebrate, Red Five performed their first public appearance - Yoshi is one of the guitar players in the band.

It was so cool. It was the first time I went to a *ahem* concert and knew some members of the band. Their setlist is good, everyone enjoyed it.

Sometimes I wish I had a band. But, since I don't know how to play any instrument, that tends to be a bit difficult. Every now and then I feel a kind of need to learn to play an instrument - there were times when I wanted to learn piano, acoustic guitar, electric guitar, flute, drums...

That makes me wonder how cool would it be if it were possible to learn things like in The Matrix, where all you needed to do was to plug a stick to your brain and the operator would download all you needed to know directly into your brain.

Wouldn't be the same, I think. Things only are worth it if you fight for them. People should earn everything they have - but then again, who said the world had to be fair?

0 comments: