Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Congress Attendance Discipline

So It's been another big period without posts. I decided to just give up worrying too much about this and just post whenever I feel like it. Sorry people. I'll try to arrange a rss feed so people don't need to come here and simply not find anything new.

I've been in a congress since last monday, and will be here until friday. It's my first real congress, in the sense that it's the first one that's not hosted at my school, and that it's the first time thatI brought a poster to present.

It's being an unique experience, since many of the top scientists in the area are here, and most of the talks are very instigating. It's quite an tiresome activity, but I'm kind of getting used to it and, to be honest, I can't wait to get back home and start playing around withthe new things I'm learning here.

Gotta go now, another talk is about to start. I hope I can post something more detailed about the great stuff I found out here sometime soon.

0 comments: