Pages

Monday, March 19, 2007

Long time, huh?

Yeah, I know. It's always the same thing. I try to keep up with this blog, but end up posting only sporadically and people stop visiting. In fact I'm even used to it.

The point is, I often forget to post here. There are thing's I'd like to talk about, but I just don't have the time or patience to do it.

And then I make a post like this. Probably posts where I talk about the lack of posts in the blog are the most common here...

Anyway. Recently I've been thinking of trying to get my PhD in Europe. But I don't know where to start or get information about it. To be honest, I'm much more worried about my project, which is beginning to get to its final stage already - and I still don't have much to show.

Hopefully things will work out in the next few months and I'll get a lot more done.

0 comments: