Pages

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Going Hybrid

Hello everyone. I'd like to say that I like the fact that people from other countries occasionally visit my blog, and I thank everyone for that.

However, sometimes I feel more comfortable writing my posts in portuguese. The reason for that is simple: it's my mother language, so I'm much more used to expressing myself in portuguese than I'm to doing so in english. Also, I'm very aware of the fact that my english is far from what I would consider satisfatory, especially when it comes to vocabulary. So, I'd like to ask everyone who visits here to please be patient, because a few posts from now on will be in portuguese. I will try to keep writing most of them in english, because it's a good way of practicing my written english.

That'll be all for now. B seein ya!

0 comments: