Pages

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Indecision

I confess that one of the things that bugs me the most about other people is indecision. I can't stand being held back because someone else can't make his or her mind. It's not that I don't like indecisive people, it's the situation that makes me uncomfortable.

Needless to say, that reaches new levels when I realize I'm not sure about some decision I have to make. It doesn't need to be about something important, or even about something concrete - sometimes I can't decide about simple conjectures I make up on my own mind.

I see people on the street and automatically begin creating hypothetical situations with them, where they are coming from, where they are going to, what's on their minds, what are their wishes, needs, dreams. These are the conjectures I'm talking about.

I'm not sure why I began writing about that. It just "popped up", out of nowhere.

I was going to write about something else here. Obviously, I already forgot it. Well, not quite. My point is, I have things I want to talk about, but I don't feel comfortable doing so. With everything that is going on with my life these days, I thought I would have something better to talk about here. Unfortunately, I can't think of anything right now. Oh well.

0 comments: